Graphical bug in run it twice

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
yilon

Graphical bug in run it twice

Post by yilon »

Hi, I have found the following behavior when running it twice. See what happens with the second draw of cards
Attachments
Captura de pantalla de 2023-06-11 09-51-59.png
Captura de pantalla de 2023-06-11 09-51-59.png (39.72 KiB) Viewed 14333 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Graphical bug in run it twice

Post by Kent Briggs »

Please email me the hand history for that particular hand. Also send the full screenshot of the whole table if you still have it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

yilon wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:53 am See what happens with the second draw of cards
Actually, just from the screen portion you showed, I don't see what the issue is. I assume you are talking about the cards being grayed out, correct? When the first half of the pot is awarded, it's only looking at the the first run and thus the entire second run is grayed out. I can see from the screenshot that it awarded 15000 chips for that first run and there are still 15000 chips remaining for the second run. Presumably when that happened next it grayed out the first run and highlighted the relevant cards in the second run.
yilon

Post by yilon »

Hi Kent

I don't have the history because they are simply test games. It has nothing to do with the values ​​of the cards delivered but with the graphics. I mean the graph of the cards in the second throw, you don't see the complete cards but half of the graph.
I'm testing the tables and so on. At first it occurred to me that it was because of the modified table graphic but the same thing happens with the original graphic.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

yilon wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:01 pm you don't see the complete cards but half of the graph.
That's by design so that they would fit without requiring everyone to redesign their custom table graphics. You can only see the top half of your own hole cards too but that's never been a problem.