Poker Mavens 7.0 Beta Test

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 7.0 Beta Test

Post by Kent Briggs »

I'm looking for a few volunteers to help beta test the soon-to-be released version 7. I could use a few v6 Lite, Pro, and Gold license holders who can get players on it right away and test the new features and look for bugs. Version 7 can run simultaneously on the same machine as v6 if you use different ports. Changes made in v7 will not affect your v6 setup. Accounts, tables, and settings have their own databases in a new data folder. If interested, contact me via email with your v6 license key and let me know how many players you can get on it and how soon you can get it installed and running.

Edit March 26: I have plenty of beta testers now so I won't be accepting any more.
Sevens

Re: Poker Mavens 7.0 Beta Test

Post by Sevens »

Hi Kent,

great to hear about the new version. Could you please supply a few screenshots displaying new features? Need some leverage to get my players back to the table.

Best regards
Sevens
Sevens
Pro V7 Licensee
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Sevens wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:07 am Could you please supply a few screenshots displaying new features?
I have a page of all the new features with screenshots prepared for my beta testers. Everyone else will see it on release day.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Hi Kent!

If this version have the features that we mentioned on the wish list
I am willing to pay and buy license and be a tester

Please let me know if you interested i will reach you by email

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

grandscraperg wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:27 am If this version have the features that we mentioned on the wish list
I am willing to pay and buy license and be a tester
You'll be pleased regarding your first 3 items. If you have a Gold license, following the instructions in my first post. I already have plenty of Pro version testers so I'm not accepting any more of those.
grandscraperg

Post by grandscraperg »

Awesome! Very excited to see your message and looking forward to purchase this version and work with it
vjhibbs

Post by vjhibbs »

Hey Kent,
I am a Gold Lic user and will help test if still needed.
Thanks,
Vince
vjhibbs

Post by vjhibbs »

Hey Kent,
Correction - I am a Pro user, not Gold
Vince
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

Ive been busy otherwise I wouldve offered I have 2 gold licenses currently as you know. If you still need a gold let me know I can probably do it this weekend as wife is going to be working meaning Ill be at home with the four legged children all weekend so I can be online.
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

ftpjesus wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:44 am Ive been busy otherwise I wouldve offered I have 2 gold licenses currently as you know. If you still need a gold let me know I can probably do it this weekend as wife is going to be working meaning Ill be at home with the four legged children all weekend so I can be online.
Drop me an email with one of your Gold license keys.