server crashed

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
coyote

server crashed

Post by coyote »

Hi
I'm sorry for my English, I'm going through a translator.

yesterday my maven 6.28 gold poker server crashed
After a re-launch all the accounts have been reset to the September date, I made a backup of the server but everything remains at the same date
I have lost 6 months of player data? or is there a way to recover the database?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: server crashed

Post by Kent Briggs »

Check the Event Logs in your data folder (System tab -> Help Button -> Locate data folder). Every chip transaction is recorded there along with the account balances.
coyote

Post by coyote »

And is it possible to restore them easily? Because I have 30,000 registered players it might be impossible to restore them manually :?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

coyote wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:02 am And is it possible to restore them easily? Because I have 30,000 registered players it might be impossible to restore them manually :?
The event logs are just text files so you would likely need to write some code to parse them, looking for the last balance change for each player.

When you said you "made a backup of the server", what exactly did you backup? The account balances are stored in an SQLite database file called Accounts.db located in the data folder. If you had that backed up then you should be to copy it back to the original location (while the poker server is offline).
coyote

Post by coyote »

On the 7 system backups the file is frozen at the same date of 27 September