For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.29 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Add-on notification can now trigger add-on dialog via OK/Cancel buttons. Previously the add-on period was announced in a pop-up message telling the player they could choose to add chips from the table menu. Now just clicking OK will invoke that menu item for them (or they can click Cancel if not interested).

Bounty now allowed with an add-on if max rebuys is 0. Since you have an add-on without any rebuys then bounties are now also enabled (a player cannot save themselves from a knockout with an add-on).

Fixed roundoff error bug when refunding aborted tournament.

Pausing now prevented during tourney break to prevent rebuy/add-on bug. Previously pausing during a rest break would screw up the internal timing at the end of the rebuy period.
mpga2021

Re: Poker Mavens 6.29 Released

Post by mpga2021 »

Ken:

For some reason It's not letting me put the license key in.... I have GOLD, and when I upgraded to 6.28 I had no issues it didnt prompt me for the key.... Any clue whats going on ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 6.29 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

mpga2021 wrote:For some reason It's not letting me put the license key in.... I have GOLD, and when I upgraded to 6.28 I had no issues it didnt prompt me for the key.... Any clue whats going on ?
I see from your email that installed the Trial version instead of the patch. I will send you a new link.