Hide Ring Games and Tournament

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
alexeirojas87

Hide Ring Games and Tournament

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Hello, I have a question.

I configured some ring games and tournaments with diferents permiss for limit access to some users.
it's possible hide this ring games and tournaments that this users do not have permissions to play or observ
Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Hide Ring Games and Tournament

Post by Kent Briggs »

The player can press the Filter button in the client and check the "Hide private" box.
alexeirojas87

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Kent Briggs wrote:The player can press the Filter button in the client and check the "Hide private" box.
This ring games and tournament not configured as private, I control access to them with Play,Observe,Player chat and Observer chat Permission
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

The Filter feature in the client treats ring tables with the Play Permission set as a "private game" if the player does not have that permission.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Would really like to be able to take away other TABS besides login and tournaments.
It's ridiculous that clients have any issues logging in - but giving them one choice instead of 3 would be so much better.
Is it possible to hide the Ring table and sit and go tabs?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:Is it possible to hide the Ring table and sit and go tabs?
Not for ring games but you can turn off the Sit and Go tab so that sit and go's will be listed with regular tournaments:

System tab -> Client Settings -> Sit and Go tab
alexeirojas87

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Kent Briggs wrote:The Filter feature in the client treats ring tables with the Play Permission set as a "private game" if the player does not have that permission.
Apparently not work fine for my.

This is the configuration of the account "Aless", this player has a permission "16319"

This is the configuration of te Ring Game "bbbb", this table has a permission "16319" too

So when the user applies the filters

See only ring set "Ring Game # 01", this table has empty permissions. But he does not see the Ring Game "bbb" with the same "16319" permissions as user Aless
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Kent Briggs wrote:The Filter feature in the client treats ring tables with the Play Permission set as a "private game" if the player does not have that permission.
Oops, scratch that last part: "if the player does not have that permission". The filter function actually doesn't know if you have that permission or not. So if a Play Permission is set, that table is considered to be private and the Hide Private filter option will always hide it in the list.
alexeirojas87

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Oops, scratch that last part: "if the player does not have that permission". The filter function actually doesn't know if you have that permission or not. So if a Play Permission is set, that table is considered to be private and the Hide Private filter option will always hide it in the list.
So i have no way to do, what i need with the permissions and hide the ring games and tournaments, with different permissions that user permission?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

alexeirojas87 wrote:So i have no way to do, what i need with the permissions and hide the ring games and tournaments, with different permissions that user permission?
The default setting is to show everything anyway. It's up to the individual players if they want to hide private tables.