Hand History

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
kk405

Hand History

Post by kk405 »

Does anyone know if it's possible to extract complete hand history for a particular player from the logs and send it to them?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Hand History

Post by Kent Briggs »

Handhistory files are saved per table per day, not per player. You would need to open those individually and search for player names.
kk405

Post by kk405 »

Kent, any chance this is up for consideration in an upcoming release? or does anyone know of a paid third party solution? I am surprised others (especially players) have not asked for this feature. Many thanks in advance
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Eventually I plan to have an SQL database option for the logs so that things like that can be queried on-the-fly.
cj144

Post by cj144 »

My local league uses Mavens...is there now a way that I can download my hand history? Seems like others can, but I don't see that option in my account.

And, from an admin's perspective, is hand history anonymous? Can they see mucked cards? Also, can an admin see my notes on other players?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

cj144 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 am My local league uses Mavens...is there now a way that I can download my hand history? Seems like others can, but I don't see that option in my account.
Players can save their hand history on open tables using the Save button while viewing the history. But it's gone once they close the table.
And, from an admin's perspective, is hand history anonymous?
The server-side hand history files (saved in the server's data folder) show actual screen names.
Can they see mucked cards?
Hole cards are recorded in the server-side history files but only after the hand has completed. A site owner needs to be able to audit hands to settle disputes.
Also, can an admin see my notes on other players?
No, they are encrypted beginning with version 7.
cj144

Post by cj144 »

Thank you for your quick reply.
setspike

Post by setspike »

Kent Briggs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:27 am Eventually I plan to have an SQL database option for the logs so that things like that can be queried on-the-fly.
Kent - will this future option allow for the migration of existing data into this SQL database?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

setspike wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:17 am
Kent Briggs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:27 am Eventually I plan to have an SQL database option for the logs so that things like that can be queried on-the-fly.
Kent - will this future option allow for the migration of existing data into this SQL database?
That comment was from 2020 and it never made it into v7 so who knows.
Supersonics

Post by Supersonics »

We have been using Mavens Tools for 3 years now, they have a great Hand History feature for NLHE and PLO
https://mavenstools.com/

Cheers,
Supersonics