BOLD in tournament tab

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
DaneW

BOLD in tournament tab

Post by DaneW »

I would like the option to make the title of a tournament in BOLD. I would like a marquee event to pop to the players eyes and not let it blend in with all the other tournaments
CJPoker

Re: BOLD in tournament tab

Post by CJPoker »

Would like to be able to hide the other tabs and only have the tournament tab show if I do desire...
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Kent -
If I am only ever going to have MTT tournaments - is there any way to "turn off" the other tabs for ring games and sit and go's etc? Would make it so much easier for people to log in without having those other tabs there...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

CJPoker wrote:Kent -
If I am only ever going to have MTT tournaments - is there any way to "turn off" the other tabs for ring games and sit and go's etc? Would make it so much easier for people to log in without having those other tabs there...
You can turn off the Sit & Go's tab but the Ring Games tab is permanent.

System tab -> Client Settings -> Sit and go tab
CJPoker

TABS

Post by CJPoker »

Request to be able to remove the option of seeing the RING GAMES TAB - just like we are able to " turn off" the Sit and Go Tab.
DuffCal

Post by DuffCal »

DaneW wrote:I would like the option to make the title of a tournament in BOLD. I would like a marquee event to pop to the players eyes and not let it blend in with all the other tournaments
I would agree with this. It would be nice to be able to 'showcase' a special tournament.
CJPoker

Post by CJPoker »

Agree being able to BOLD a particular tournament. Or even if the next upcoming tournament automatically gets put in bold.

ALSO - for those reading the previous posts - my coder did find a way to hide the RING game tad in addition to the sit and go tab. So it now only says LOGINS and TOURNAMENTS for us!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tables and tournaments where you are sitting are already turned bold.