Only show Final Table after Late Reg ends

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Only show Final Table after Late Reg ends

Post by Tuck Fheman »

We had an instance today where we hit the final table, but late registration was still open and more joined, so then we were pulled off the final table, then back to it again after some busted out.

This just seemed a bit odd, so I figured I'd suggest only showing the final table graphic after late registration has ended, unless there is some drawback to doing that which escapes me.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Only show Final Table after Late Reg ends

Post by Kent Briggs »

I've experienced that myself. I'll put that on my to-do list.
Maahvin

Post by Maahvin »

I thought I posted a similar question, but can't find it, so I'll add it here: Similar to the above, sometimes I only get one table of players. In this circumstance the Final Table graphic never actually displays. It'd be nice if after registration ends a single table converts to show the final table graphic.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Maahvin wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:27 pm I thought I posted a similar question, but can't find it, so I'll add it here: Similar to the above, sometimes I only get one table of players. In this circumstance the Final Table graphic never actually displays. It'd be nice if after registration ends a single table converts to show the final table graphic.
The final table graphic only appears on multi-table tournaments. It's not really an accomplishment to make the final table if the tournament only had one table running the whole time.