- Password and Program Title are now optional fields.
- User can now edit the list of timestamp servers.
- Added support for RFC 3161 compliant timestamp servers (/tr).
- Added support for SHA256 timestamp (/td).
- Added support for appended signatures for dual signing (/as).
- Added support for SHA256 signature hash (/fd).
- Added support for verbose output (/v) which also shows the full command line passed to signtool.
- Exiting the program will now prompt you to save your changes if needed.
- Default "Add" button file filter now includes .msi files
- Main window is now resizeable
- Horizontal scrollbar appears in bottom listbox when needed for long paths
- Program now displays properly on large font (120 dpi) systems
- Program now remembers last folder visited for all the various file selection dialogs.
- You can now select multiple files at once when adding to the "Program Files To Sign" list.