- Mixed game tournament now resets correctly after initial run.
- Last hand number now cleared from header when tournament resets.
- Fixed mixed game bugs related to blinds owed and the display of table banners, checkboxes, and dealer/command buttons.
- Hole card animation speed now consistent across all table sizes.
- SystemGet in API now returns all values when Property = *.
- Fixed late registration bug for tournaments started early.
- Fixed scrolling bug in client hand history window.
- Removed modulo bias from RNG and simplified seeding function.
- Added "Table chat" setting to Client Settings group.
- Added "Max disconnect minutes" to Server Settings group.
- Added "Allow duplicate tickets" to Account Settings group.
- Added "Count" result in AccountsTicket/Query API command.
- Added Rebuys and AddOns to TournamentsPlaying API result.
- Fixed bug in "Lobby chat" setting.
- Fixed hand history bug for players leaving table early.
- Fixed divide-by-zero bug in ring games.
- Both proxy and source IP addresses now recorded in event log records when "Proxy IP header" setting used.
- New Proxy column added to the Connections tab.
- Improved error trapping for updates to Accounts.db file.
- "Start Tournament" menu in client now only enabled when selected tournament has a start code.
- Fixed bug in AccountsAdd return value in API.
- Fixed CSS issue related to chat enter buttons in client.
- Fixed betting bug in Stud and Razz games.
- Fixed chat send button bug for extended table chat.
- Added Timer event to Callback event system.
- Added seat numbers to result in RingGamesPlaying and TournamentsPlaying API calls.
- Added AccountsSearch command to API.
- Added "Turn warning" setting to ring and tourney settings.
- Added "Bank Sync" setting to ring and tourney settings.
- Added send buttons to chat boxes.
- Added error trapping/logging to SQLite database updates.
- Add Ring Chips function will now accept remaining balance if it is less than the amount requested.
- Fixed hand helper language bug in client.
- Fixed login menu bug in client.
- Fixed WSServerExecute error triggered from closed tourney table.
- Table counts now displayed in Lobby menu for mobile interface.
- Chat/Info Save function now disabled in mobile full-screen mode.
- Added "Remember preferred seat" option to client Table Settings.
- Added Ring Game Join/Leave/Start/Stop to Callback Events.
- Large background images now scaled down to fit screen.
- "New Mixed Game" message now displayed on table center for 3 seconds to announce mixed game changes.
- Double-clicking player name on client tournaments tab now opens that player's table.
- Fixed bug in "Auto start at bootup" setting.
- Fixed folded cards bug in Stud/Razz games.
- Fixed negative stack bug in Stud/Razz tournaments when bring-in is greater than player's stack.
- Straddle checkbox now shows asterisk when straddle posted.
- Blind settings now decoupled from Bet settings in ring games.
- ERake/PRake/TFees fields now protected from account edits.
- Fixed Chrome bug that caused fuzzy text after resizing table.
- All-in players now show "All-in" instead of "0".
- Updated API docs with missing ring/tourney parameters.
- Fixed Mixed table bug where Pot Limit and No Limit games were playing as Limit games.
- Fixed table refresh bug that hid opponent cards from view.
- Fixed several client interface bugs related to incorrect captions and font bolding.
- Dealer chat now shows "New Stakes" instead of "New Blinds" on Limit games in tournaments.
- RingGamesOpen & TournamentsOpen API calls now return error if player not logged in.
- Added 7-Card Stud, Stud Hi-Lo, and Razz to game options.
- Added support for mixed games like HORSE, etc.
- Table graphic redesigned to support new 7-card games.
- Added player notes and color code system to client.
- Redesigned mobile interface to maximize table size.
- Added "Lobby" menu for mobile mode tab navigation.
- Added ticket system for satellite tournament support.
- Added straddle and ante options to Hold'em/Omaha ring tables.
- Added Unicode emoji character support to chat.
- Added Site FAQ option to client help menu.
- Added "Summary" section to server-side hand history files.
- Added new house accounts for improved chip accountability.
- Added new fields to player accounts that automatically track their rake and entry fee contributions.
- Player accounts, system, and language settings now saved in SQLite databases instead of text files and registry entries.
- Fixed hand helper language bug.
- Added full-screen meta tags to client html for mobile users.
- Fixed bug in "Table background text color" setting.
- Created new TournamentsStats API call.
- Added "Players remaining" and "Your rank" to tourney stats tab.
- Error message now displayed on websocket connection failure.
- Fixed tourney bug that put button player in big blind position.
- Fixed bug in net chip calculation for ring games.
- Fixed "index-out-of-bounds" bug in tournaments.
- Time bank and other player stats now preserved for returning players when rathole protection is enabled in ring games.
- Registration period now properly enforced on overflow registrations of recurring tournaments.
- Fixed "Registration period" bug for tournaments.
- Fixed thread termination bug in server shutdown routine.
- Account loading time at startup is now much faster and includes a progress counter.
- Added buffering mechanism to event log for increased disk i/o performance.
- Replaced various system timers with a central timing thread for better stability when system resources are low.
- Added a Message button to System toolbar for sending a lobby chat message.
- Added SessionID to parameters in Login Callback Event.
- When "Show Net Chips" is off, that column is removed from the Ring tab in client.
- A "Rebuy Cost" of 0 is now allowed in tournament settings.
- Added "Calc total" and "Log balance" commands in Remote Admin.
- Added new SystemBalance command to API.
- Client windows auto scaled down if larger than browser window.
- Fixed player count bug in tournament table rebalancing.
- Added "Registration Period" to tournament settings.
- Added "RegOpens" to tournament timer callback event.
- Added "*" wildcard feature to three API message commands: ConnectionsMessage, RingGamesMessage, and TournamentsMessage.
- Rake line now included in hand history even when rake is off.
- Reduced stack allocation to reduce thread memory load.
- Increased memory access for 32-bit editions running on Win-64.
- Fixed royal flush bug in hand helper function.
- Added "Bet buttons" option to Client Settings.
- Added "Client gradients" option to Client Settings.
- Added "Client button radius" option to Client Settings.
- Added optional "Players" field to AccountsList API command.
- Improved event log recording of connection denials.
- Player names now filtered for reserved Windows file names.
- Added missing "FilterShootout" item to Language tab.
- Player Search field now filtered for XSS.
- Added "Arrange windows" feature to lobby options menu.
- "Tournament is on break" banner now displayed at rest breaks.
- Fixed editor bug in Account settings for Avatar File field.
- Added negative option to permissions feature.
- Added "Tournament timer event" to Callback Settings group.
- Added "Auto append port" setting to Site Information group.
- Added "Highlight winning hand" setting to Client Settings group.
- Added "Permissions menu" option to Client Settings group.
- Added "Away" field to RingGamesPlaying / TournamentsPlaying API.
- Hand helper info now encrypted before sending to client.
- Fixed bug in "Internet IP address" setting.
- Fixed bug in "Away" time displayed in mouseover text.
- Changed default value of Rebuy Threadhold chips to 1500.
- Players can now switch between Desktop and Mobile interface without logging out of client.
- Added GUIMode (desktop|mobile|auto) startup parameter.
- Added Negative (Allow|Skip) parameter to TournamentsRegister command in the API.
- Fixed bug in net chips display related to rathole feature.
- Packet columns on Connections tab now sort correctly.
- Fixed html escape bug in client Location column.
- Added "Show on fold" checkbox option to client.
- Changed tourney "No-show levels" setting to "No-show minutes".
- Added packet in/out columns on server Connections tab.
- Fixed "Next Move" checkbox bug in client.
- Fixed line height bug in table chat box.
- Table names in client now properly escaped for XSS exploits.
- Added "Rebuy cost" field for tournaments.
- Ring and tournament names now up to 40 characters max.
- Version number now hidden when About dialog is disabled.
- Set chat line height limit to prevent vertical overflow from unicode combining characters.
- Edit box for date field no longer read-only in Windows console.
- Stopped client from sending unnecessary "GameSelected" packets after list updates.
- Fixed small blind bug related to late registration.
- Fixed crash recovery omission for late registration players.
- Set UTF-8 response header for all files returned by server.
- Fixed security exploit in client reconnect routine.
- Added memory overflow protection to websocket connections.
- Fixed Websocket error message for older IE versions.
- Added "Same-origin policy" setting to Server Settings group.
- Moved "Suspend chat all-in" to individual tournament settings.
- Added "Suspend chat all-in" setting to ring tables.
- Added "Site news show" setting to Site Information group.
- Added "Background logo tile" option to Client Settings.
- Improved table balancing routine for tournaments.
- Popup notice now displayed for add-on period in tournaments.
- Added brackets around extended chat window timestamps.
- Fixed Register button freeze-up bug.
- Fixed "Real Name" bug in tournament mouseovers.
- Updated JQuery library to version 2.1.1.
- Security fix now blocks multiple sessions per connection.
- Fixed lockup when taking multiple ring tables offline.
- Fixed access violation when starting second copy of server.
- Default table names now have two digits (e.g., Ring Game #01).
- Away time for sitters now displayed in their mouseover tooltip.
- Fixed password prompt bug for tournament unregister function.
- Fixed Ready button bug in heads-up shootout for odd man out.
- Fixed seat reserve/disconnect bug when "Sitout Relaxed" enabled.
- Late Registration players are no longer vulnerable for no-show removal.
- Modified Tourney Result file format to show rebuy count and add-on for each player.
- Modified Rake line in hand history format to show pre-raked pot size and pot contributions per player.
- Fixed update count issues in client after late registrations.
- Fixed timer rollover bug affecting chat flood control and tournament blind changes.
- Fixed spurious login beeps in client.
- Added Shootout option for tournaments.
- Added client-side options to show local timestamp in extended lobby and table chat.
- Tournament stats now displayed for observers.
- Fixed ante side pot bug in heads up play.
- Fixed hand history bug that displayed antes before header.
- Fixed "Sit and Go tab" bug.
- Added "Sit and Go tab" option to Client Settings.
- Added Permissions button to server Accounts tab.
- Rank column in client and tournament result files now adjusted correctly for late registrations and no-show removals.
- Aborted tournaments now show refunded chip counts in table chat.
- Fixed JSON format bug in API for RingGamesPlaying and TournamentsPlaying.
- Fixed auto scrolling bug in chat when browser zoomed.
- Fixed tournament knockout callback bug for absent players.
- Fixed duplicate muck prompt bug.
- Implemented new permissions system for restricting table and chat access to specific players with new account, ring game, tournament, lobby, and API settings.
- Fixed ring game add/clone bug that prevented table opening.
- Fixed table graphics rendering bug in client.
- Fixed TournamentsMessage recording bug in API.
- Fixed error message format bug in API.
- Fixed audio bug introduced in Google Chrome 36.
- Accounts created from client now correctly default to Yes for "Chips transfer" and "Chips accept" settings.
- Added late registration option for tournaments.
- Added "Late" parameter to tournament register callback and tournament results file.
- Added "Chips transfer" and "Chips accept" fields to Accounts.
- Added "Sitout relaxed" option to ring games.
- Fixed fractional rake input bug in Windows console.
- Added "Add-on chips" option for rebuy tournaments.
- Added new callback event for tournament knockouts.
- Moved "Rathole minutes" and "Sitout minutes" to local ring game settings.
- Changed account editor to scrollable list control.
- Added Clone button to Accounts tab.
- Added "Show real names" to Client Settings.
- Added "Logout link" to Client Settings (Gold version only).
- Fixed callback bug in tournament unregister event.
- Ring game and tournament editors changed to scrolling lists.
- Added "Rebuy Threshold" option to tournament settings.
- Added "Time Bank Reset" option to ring and tournament settings.
- Changed "Remove No-Shows" to "No-Show Levels" in tournaments.
- Added "Disconnect protection" to ring game and tournament settings.
- Moved "Unregister at logout" to local tournament setting.
- Added callback events for tournament register and unregister.
- Added "Pause (after hand)" command to admin console.
- Added "Now" API parameter for RingGamesPause and TournamentsPause.
- Added "LocalTime" and "UTCTime" to SystemStats call in API.
- Added "RebuyFee" parameter to tournament results file.
- Fixed 64-bit memory leak related to tournament start time.
- Fixed unregister bug related to Start Now checkbox.
- Fixed HTML encoding bug with Site Name display in client.
- Added JSON option to API calls.
- Title field now displays correctly in table chat.
- Fixed sitout timer bug.
- Added "Rebuys:" to Statistics group on Language tab.
- AccountAdd in API now sets correct default value for Chat field.
- Rake now configurable by player count.
- Added "Max rebuys" and "Rebuy fee" options for tournaments.
- Added "Proxy IP header" and "Proxy WSS" to Server Settings.
- Updated multiple language strings.
- Added "Tournament start seconds" setting to Client Settings.
- Added calendar popup for selecting tournament start times.
- Fixed player removal bug in ring games.
- Fixed rounding bug in fractional chip betting.
- Added "Strict limit cap" option for fixed limit games.
- Fixed fractional chip bug in rake and entry fee accounts.
- Fixed table closing bug when player logs out.
- Fixed player sitout bug that did not clear wait/ready buttons.
- Seat configuration changes now updated correctly in client.
- Warning now displayed when putting tournaments online that have expired start times.
- Tournament no-show status fortified in case of packet loss.
- Added ring and tournament cloning functions in server console.
- Fixed tournament "range check" bug in 64-bit Gold version.
- Added font settings to Client Settings group.
- Game listings in client now appear in bold font where player is currently sitting or in waiting list.
- Added wildcard character support to IP blacklist/whitelists.
- Added option to restrict player names to ASCII characters and fixed a bug that would not recognize dashes and underscores.
- Fixed "Wait for BB" bug that crashed ring games in 4.14. This button now only appears when a blind is owed.
- Fixed tournament bug related to a sitter being all-in.
- Fixed memory leak in callback event thread.
- Fixed tournament bug that improperly handled a 0.00 payout.
- "Wait for BB" button added to ring games.
- "Clear Log" buttons added to Logs tab in server console.
- Fixed a memory leak related to disconnects.
- Fixed security issues related to startup parameters and offline tournaments.
- Corrected outdated info in the "Site news" section of help file.
- Added SSL support and reset feature to Callback Events.
- Remote Admin and API paths are now user configurable.
- Admin/API triggered tournament registration no longer causes a popup message in client.
- Fixed button stealing exploit in ring games.
- Fixed seat rotate bug.
- Fixed scrollbar bug.
- Improved table exit procedure.
- Added Player parameter to SystemLobbyMessage API call.
- Fixed bug in password prompt for private ring tables.
- Fixed bug in table chat feature.
- Compiler upgraded from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE5.
- Added 64-bit Gold version.
- Added "Stop on chop" option to tournament settings.
- Fixed tournament payout structure bug.
- Fixed Omaha Hi-Lo tournament bug.
- Fixed chat auto-scroll bug in client.
- Save chat feature now properly escapes html tags in client.
- Added position # column to waiting lists.
- Confirmation now shown when player registers for a tournament.
- Added K/M/B suffix option to chip transfer function.
- Bandwidth stats now logged with new "Traffic interval" setting.
- Server must now be taken offline before window can be closed.
- Fixed ring game bug where small blind would not get posted when a new session started with more than two players.
- Added "Rotate Here" function triggered by seat click.
- Grid sorting in client is no longer case sensitive.
- Fixed bring-to-front bug that occurred when leaving a table while action pending.
- Account edit function no longer changes player balance unless that field was actually changed.
- Removed spurious KillIdleHTTP error messages.
- Corrected avatar retrieval info in API section of help file.
- Fixed name comparison bug in blacklist function.
- Removed table error log entries introduced in 4.05.
- Fixed sitout warning bug in table leave menu.
- Fixed bring-to-front bug in lobby window.
- Made cosmetic change to tab selection feature.
- Fixed rotation bug where chips did not rotate with seat.
- Added "Rotate seats" option to table menu.
- Added "Smallest chip" option to ring game settings.
- Added new API commands: RingGamesOpen and TournamentsOpen.
- Added K/M/B suffix option to manual betting in client.
- Added cache busting parameters to file links in HTML file.
- Fixed duplicate login entry bug in client.
- Fixed a bug in Refresh Table command.
- Added "Bad password max" to the Server Settings group and a corresponding "Bad password max message" Language setting.
- Added "Lobby Chat Regex" setting to callback events.
- Net Chip count now remembered during "rathole" period.
- Fixed "Connection reset by peer" errors in callback events.
- Fixed hole card flip-up bug for Chrome browsers.
- Renamed "Max connections" to "Max sessions" in server settings.
- Added four new server settings that limit raw connections to the file and packet ports.
- Source parameter in the "Balance" callback event now indicates the name of sender/recipient for chip transfers.
- Table description field now wraps correctly in client.
- Fixed connection sweep bugs.
- Added disconnect protection.
- Added lobby chat callback event.
- Fixed ring game dead blind bug.
- Fixed hand history bugs in client.
- Fixed chat scroll bug in client.
- Fixed a bring-window-to-front bug in client.
- Fixed community card flip bug.
- "Option button" changed to "Menu button" on Language tab.
- Eliminated duplicate error messages in Callback Event system.
- Added pointer corruption checks in server.
- Added ring game and tournament filter option.
- Improved chat block feature.
- Added chat flood prevention option.
- Added SSL encryption option (Gold edition).
- Entire card deck, dealer button, and chip graphics can now be customized (Pro/Gold editions).
- Color theming now available in Trial and Lite versions.
- Thread load reduced for improved server performance.
- Fixed floating point bug in rake and entry fee accounts.
- Fixed case sensitivity bug in blacklist function.
- Fixed security issues related to offline tournaments and startup parameters.
- Fixed conflict with vertical bar character in account fields.
- Fixed memory/thread leak.
- Fixed dealer button exploit.
- Fixed Omaha Hi-Lo tournament bug.
- Fixed a bug in tournament payout structure.
- Fixed connection termination bug.
- Improved error handling with dropped connections.
- Private tournaments now require password to unregister.
- Improved error trapping in connection sweep function.
- Fixed cache issue that did not show changes to custom avatars.
- Fixed dead small blind all-in bug that did not allow player to compete for main pot.
- Improved connection termination function.
- Fixed translation bug for "Password button" and "Validation Code button" in Login Dialog group on Language tab.
- Added new "KeepAlive connections" setting.
- Added new "Connection sweep minutes" setting.
- Fixed bug in "Max idle minutes" setting.
- Fixed crash recovery bug that occurred with fractional chips.
- Fixed password cache bug for private multi-table tournaments.
- Turned off the "keep alive" feature of the http port, which was preventing connection threads from terminating properly.
- Fixed a security issue in the password recovery feature.
- Fixed a bug that caused invalid packets to be sent to new connections prior to login.
- Fixed a bug in several API commands that could break the sequence numbering of the results.
- Fixed fractional chip bug in API commands: RingGamesAdd, RingGamesEdit, TournamentsAdd, TournamentsEdit.
- Fixed fractional chip stacking bug in client.
- Open tables now auto-refreshed after a reconnect.
- Fixed unchecking bug with tournament "Start Now" box in client.
- Fixed bug that sent extra "TableMessage" packets to client.
- Tournament entry fees now refunded in crash recovery feature.
- Fixed minimum raise bug.
- Improved handling of socket thread errors.
- Added a "Hand" callback event, triggered at the completion of every hand played.
- The history of last 100 hands are now cached and individually retrievable via the LogsHandHistory API command.
- Added "Removed" and "Rebuys" fields to tourney results file and the NetBonus field now correctly accounts for rebuys.
- Fixed a Login/Logout thread collision issue.
- Expanded "Real Name" field from 25 to 50 characters max.
- Fixed custom avatar bug for players with unicode characters in their name.
- Fixed a ring game exploit when the "out next blind" option was used in heads up play.
- Fixed a bug in the remote admin interface so that taking a tournament offline now unregisters players in waiting list.
- Fixed a tournament bug where the running time displayed in the client was incorrect during the first hand.
- Improved program stability by serializing client packets and separating tournament start code into its own timer thread.
- Added "Tournament cancel event" option to Callback feature.
- Added NetBonus line to tournament result files.
- Fixed freeze-up bug caused when multiple tables opened at once.
- Improved stability of disconnect detection routine in server.
- Fixed duplicate IP check bug for ring table waiting list.
- Fixed fractional chip buy-in bug on ring tables.
- Fixed tournament "Multiply Bonus" bug in Remote Admin GUI.
- Improved incoming packet handling in server to prevent duplicate commands from malfunctioning clients.
- Improved Bet/Raise range checking at the server end.
- Default setting for "Unregister at logout" changed to "No".
- Client now makes beep sound when a disconnect is detected.
- Session IDs now recorded in event log on disconnects/logouts.
- Added new "API log exemptions" setting to Log Settings group to keep selected API calls from being recorded in event log.
- Fixed ring table bug which did not show the correct chip count in the lobby window when a player performed a rebuy while sitting alone.
- Client now loads correctly on systems with no sound card.
- Improved reliability of reconnect feature.
- Improved program stability when connections drop.
- Fixed bug in side pot collection routine.
- "Bring active table to front" feature now works in a queue.
- ValCode parameter added to AccountsAdd function in the API.
- A check is now made so that blinds cannot be set to zero in tournaments.
- Fixed "dead" small blind posting bug in ring games.
- Time warning no longer moves cursor focus on table window.
- Fixed column header bug in lobby window.
- Added RegChips field to AccountsGet/AccountsList API commands.
- Setup program now warns if previous version still running.
- Added guaranteed minimum prize pool feature for tournaments via new "Min" option in Multiply Bonus setting.
- Tournament start times are now sortable in lobby window via restructured grid display.
- Column sorting in lobby window is now remembered between sessions.
- AutoMuck and Hand Helper options are now on by default for new players.
- Fixed Remote Admin bug that would immediately expire the session if Windows had been running more than 25 days without a reboot.
- Fixed bug in Remove No-Show feature that could leave 1 active player stranded.
- Added new "Min Players" option to tournament settings.
- Double rebuy option added to rebuy tournaments.
- Dealer button now moves at the start of new ring game sessions to prevent an exploit in two-player games.
- Added new "Duplicate IPs" option to ring game settings.
- Fixed numerous frozen client bugs caused by table windows being placed over modal dialogs.
- Added new TableDelimiter parameter to allow multiple table openings on startup.
- Ring game buy-in minimum now strictly enforced on rebuys.
- Fixed Refresh Table bug that would redisplay folded cards.
- Fixed floating point overflow bug in ring game rebuy function.
- Fixed game list in lobby window so that a crashed table no longer truncates the list of other tables.
- Fixed bug in player client where changing the card deck colors would cause opponents hole cards to disappear.
- Fixed a floating point bug in the player client that would cause the betting slider bar to disappear or malfunction.
- Fixed a round-off error in the server that caused some bets to be 0.01 less than selected.
- +R now shows correctly in lobby window for rebuy tournaments.
- Terminating connections (manually and via the API) now obey the "Unregister at logout" setting.
- Table commands are now queued in the player client so they do not interrupt card animation still in progress.
- Fixed API bug where AccountsGet and AccountsList commands would return 0 for RingChips when it was a floating point value.
- Tournament Info function in the client will now truncate payout schedule to only show possible finish positions.
- Added Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo games.
- API, Remote Admin, and player passwords are now encrypted on the server with one-way hashes.
- The Remote Admin interface now has a Logout button, improved compatibility with Internet Explorer, improved security with
session keys, and a corresponding "Administration timeout" option added to the Server Settings group.
- Max buy-in increased to 1 billion chips for ring games and tournaments.
- Added 5M, 25M, 100M, 500M, and 1B chips, representing denominations up to 1 billion.
- Buy-ins abbreviated with K/M/B suffixes in lobby window when applicable.
- Added "Number format" menu option in client Lobby for choosing commas or periods as separators and decimal marks.
- Added "Refresh table" menu option in client table windows.
- Added SystemLobbyMessage command to API to remotely add Administrator comments to lobby chat.
- Added AccountsPassword command to API for verifying a player password.
- Added "Show net chips" option to Client Settings group for turning off the display of chips won or lost in ring games.
- Password recovery feature changed to a password reset feature using validation codes.
- Cards and corresponding cardback graphic reduced to 46x64 pixels in size to fit four hole cards used by Omaha.
- Directory Key setting replaced with License Key setting in Site Information group.
- Player client upgraded from Flash 8 to Flash 10.
- Added "Background logo" and "Background logo link" options to Client Settings group (Gold version only).
- Added "Remove About dialog" option to Client Settings group (Gold version only).
- Added "Use fractional chips" option to Server Settings group so that buy-ins, rake and ring blinds can use 0.01 chip increments (Gold version only).
- Fixed tournament bug where the rebuy period would expire before all tables had a chance to finish their hand in final rebuy level.
- Timing of tournament levels are no longer affected by changes to the server's clock.
- Fixed bug that allowed tables to be opened over a dialog prompt.
- Fixed bug where a player who changed seats at a ring table would still see his previous hole cards.
- Fixed ring game bug that allowed players to add chips before initial buy-in process was completed.
- Integrity check now performed on account files at startup.
- Fixed multi-table tournament bug that caused server lockups.
- Improved disk performance for event and hand history logs.
- Added Player Chat (yes/no) option to game settings.
- Added Head section HTML option to Ad Settings.
- Added ID attributes to all DIVs in HTML wrapper.
- Removed pixel size limits in Ad Settings.
- Fixed Data Folder bug in 2.92 that caused site data to disappear.
- Duplicate email address setting now correctly enforced during account changes and valcode mailings.
- Fixed a memory corruption bug caused by player disconnects.
- Added "Auto check hands" option to Client Settings so that a non-response will be treated as a check when no bet is present.
- Hands played across midnight are no longer split across two hand history files.
- Fixed ring game buy-in error that occurred for accounts with balances over 2.147 billion chips.
- Added "RTL Language" checkbox to language edit & search dialogs for right-to-left language input.
- Fixed a critical security bug in the Ad Folder setting.
- Fixed Unicode bug in Remote Admin and API results.
- Fixed thread sync bug in tournament no-show removal feature.
- Updated third-party socket components.
- Fixed tournament bug that caused hole cards to not appear when reopening the table window.
- Fixed tournament bug that moved a player to an empty table.
- The recipient of a chip transfer from another player now gets a popup notification message. A corresponding
"Transfer received message" setting was added to the Language tab.
- The Callback event function will now make up to 3 attempts to connect to the specified URL before giving up.
- Fixed a ring game bug that prevented chips from being scooped to the pot when a folded player left the table.
- Fixed a ring game bug that locked an empty seat.
- Players are now automatically unregistered from tournaments when their account is deleted.
- Corrected errors in the help file related to the Blacklist API commands.
- The event log will now record when a player account is deleted.
- Fixed tournament bug where betting action was incorrectly extended when a new player arrived from another table.
- Fixed tournament bug that showed cards being dealt to players that were just moved from another table.
- Fixed login bug for account passwords that contained non-ASCII Unicode characters.
- Added "Balance event" option to Callback feature.
- Fixed bug so that Site News dialog does not appear underneath table windows.
- Fixed tournament bug that sometimes required two clicks to remove Ready button.
- Fixed headers in SMTP feature so that outgoing emails are correctly identified as being UTF-8 encoded.
- Fixed (another) ring game "Net" column bug.
- Fixed ring game "Net" column bug.
- Logout confirmation now displayed if player tries to logout while still seated or in waiting lists.
- Current balance now displayed on ring game buy-in dialog.
- Confirmation message with current balance now displayed when a player registers for a tournament.
- Fixed balance credit error when closing a ring table while players have auto rebuy turned on.
- Missing rake fields now included in RingGamesGet and RingGamesList API calls.
- Fixed language setting bug regarding tourney table captions.
- Added new strings to Buy-In Dialog group on Language tab: Tourney Message, Total Buy-in, Current Balance.
- Changed default text for "Confirm Logout Message" in Misc Messages group on Language tab.
- Added an optional "Player profile URL" property to the Client Settings group. This is called from the client when a player name or avatar is double clicked in the client.
- Added "Tournament start" to callback event list.
- Added "Save lobby chat" and "Max lobby chat days" option to Log Settings.
- Added LogsLobbyChat command to API.
- Time remaining in a tournament level is now displayed in the player's Stats tab.
- Added two items to Language tab: "Rebuy minimum message" in Add Chips Dialog group and "Next level" in Statistics group
- Fixed memory corruption bug caused by disconnected players.
- Added "Ring game error" and "Tournament error" to Callback Events.
- Fixed bug where error logs were ignoring the Data Folder setting.
- Fixed bug in client where chat scrolled 1 line past list bottom.
- Fixed thread-safety bug when serving media files to client.
- All media files now queued in memory to improve performance.
- Tournament leaderboard and waiting list packets now queued to improve server performance.
- Chat buffer reduced to 100 lines to improve flash client performance.
- Fixed packet encoding bug that removed plus signs in chat.
- Fixed bug that caused folded cards to reappear.
- Fixed memory leaks in flash client.
- Fixed bug in custom avatars that did not load for player names that contain Unicode characters.
- Added a packet viewer function to right-click flash menu.
- Added new Callback Events group on System tab that allows for external notifications on logins, logouts, and tournament completions.
- Add SystemReboot command to API that allows you to reboot the computer from a remote location.
- Modified the Call, Bet, Raise to, and Request Time settings in the Table Buttons group on the Language tab to allow for custom number placement using a %1% variable.
- Added new "Flash Error" and "Site Password Form" groups to Language tab.
- Fixed erroneous "Click your cards" messages that appeared whenever another player joined or left a ring game table.
- Fixed text color bug for Balance/Search/Chat buttons in lobby.
- Fixed bug in "Connection message" field on Language tab so that port number now displays correctly in client module.
- Fixed bug in date fields in server console that displayed incorrectly in some countries.
- Windows server console is now Unicode compatible and requires Windows 2000 or later (support for Windows 98/ME dropped).
- Added Language tab to server console for customizing all captions and messages that appear in the flash client with another language or alternate wording.
- Added "Use custom language", "Use custom client hh" and "Use custom server hh" properties to the Client Settings group on the System tab for enabling language settings.
- New Description field added to Ring Games and Tournaments for displaying customized text in the game's information window.
- Fixed bug where local time 12 am would display as 00 am.
- Failed login attempts for the Remote Admin and API are now recorded in the Error Log.
- Fixed a critical security bug in the remote administration interface.
- Fixed a no-show removal bug for 2-seat-per-table tournaments.
- Players now get a beep sound when their tournament starts.
- Fixed bug where tables were not properly rebalanced after no-show removals in a multi-table tourney.
- Fixed bug that excluded "Max sitout" and "Rathole wait" fields from ring game info window.
- Fixed bug where tournament start date was not being saved.
- Fixed hand helper bug caused by card animation lag.
- Added "Showdown seconds" option to Client Settings for specifying the pause time on a showdown hand.
- Added "Player" parameter to \avatar command for retrieving avatars by player name.
- Added a new automated login method using a SessionKey parameter that serves as a one-use-only password.
- Added AccountsSessionKey command to API for generating random session keys.
- Added "Require session keys" option to Server Settings to prevent players from bypassing a site's automated login system.
- Fixed bug in chat text color.
- Fixed missing bet buttons bug in ring games.
- Unchecking the "Bring active table to front" option now prevents the keyboard focus from moving also.
- "Negative" parameter in AccountsDecBalance API command is now optional again as it was before version 2.50.
- Fixed tourney payout bug when percentages did not total 100.
- Fixed a heads-up blind posting bug in ring games.
- Custom field now displays correctly on tournament tables.
- Fixed Tournament Info bug in lobby window.
- Fixed color scheme bug in table selection drop list.
- Added "Allow lurkers" option to Client Settings.
- Added a "Private" field for tournaments and ring games for allowing observers to view passworded tables.
- Added "Observer chat" field for ring games and tournaments for banning chat from non-seated players.
- Added a "Custom" field to the player accounts.
- Added "Custom field caption", "Custom field description", "Custom field edit", "Custom field mouseover" options to Account Settings.
- Added auto rebuy option for ring games.
- Implemented an automatic "Waiting for big blind" mode for ring game players.
- Added a "Multiply bonus" option for tournaments.
- Added custom sound effects options to Client Settings.
- Added Table and Tournament Info buttons in client lobby window.
- Added "Bring active table to front" option to client lobby menu.
- Added "Font size" option to client lobby menu.
- Added API and Remote Admin options for Trial and Lite versions.
- Client module now displays times in 12-hour am/pm format.
- Client module is now pinged every minute to prevent premature disconnects.
- Fixed bug where a tournament would hang if "Remove no-shows" option removed all players.
- Fixed bug in "Suspend chat during all-in" option.
- Hand helper text now hidden when hole cards are face down.
- Server now prevents reserved characters in table names that cause listing errors.
- Added "Remove no-shows" setting to tournaments for automatically removing absent players at the end of the first level.
- Eliminated client/server version mismatch errors by including a Version parameter in the HTML wrapper.
- Fixed custom graphics updating issues by including a CRC parameter on graphics references.
- Improved performance of Accounts page in Remote Admin interface by adding search and paging navigation features.
- The server's "\avatar" link (used for API functions) now serves custom avatars when specified.
- Updated API Examples page with new NewAcct.php file that can now display avatars in SWF format.
- Added "RingChips" parameter to AccountsGet and AccountsList API commands for showing a player's chips in play.
- Added rebuy option to tournaments.
- Added no-show player removal function to tournaments (API and leaderboard view dialog).
- Added manual tournament register function to Chips menu on the Accounts tab.
- Added "Suspend chat during all-in" option for tournaments under Client Settings.
- Largest/Average/Smallest stacks now displayed in player's stat panel during tournaments.
- Players are now seated in "Sitting Out" mode when starting a tournament.
- TournamentsPlaying API now returns the tournament number.
- Poker Mavens markings not shown in remote admin interface until after login.
- Fixed bug in multi-table tournaments where a moved player could be credited with an extra pot.
- Cards folded face down can now be flipped back up in the client.
- Added import/export commands to server help menu for saving system settings to an XML file.
- Added sound volume option to client lobby menu.
- Chat setting in player accounts changed from a Yes/No value to a date, indicating resumption of suspended chat privileges.
- Players can now flip their hole cards face up/down by clicking on them.
- "Deal cards face down" option added to table options menu in client.
- Fixed a chat text color bug.
- Fixed a bug in the remote administration interface that didn't allow selection of avatar 0.
- Fixed a bug in the client where the next move call box didn't work for amounts over 999 chips.
- Fixed card resource error that displayed "2 of clubs" for most cards on some systems.
- Added an "Avatar file" account setting to assign a custom avatar to an individual player (Pro/Gold).
- Added an "Avatar folder" system setting to specify a custom communal avatar set (Pro/Gold).
- Added a "Card back graphic" system setting to specify a custom image for the back of the playing cards (Pro/Gold).
- Added separate log settings (Log file events, Log resource events) for recording outgoing files to the client.
- Chat text is now displayed in two colors to prevent impersonation exploit.
- Registrations are no longer allowed on closing tournaments.
- Fixed table count bug in client.
- Fixed fractional chip betting bug in client.
- Client window and chat colors can now be customized (Pro/Gold).
- Custom chat colors can now be assigned to individual players (Pro/Gold).
- Restructured table graphics so that background, table, and logo are now a single image (Pro/Gold).
- Chat box frame and table seat graphics can now be customized (Pro/Gold).
- Added a "Prize bonus" field to tournament settings for adding house chips to prize pool.
- Ring game and tourney lists are now sortable in client lobby window.
- Blacklisted IPs are now checked prior to login attempt.
- A deck line now appears in server-side hand history files that shows all cards dealt.
- Added an "In" column to Accounts tab to show if player is currently logged in. These records are also displayed in red.
- Added Title and Level fields to account settings to be displayed in mouseover hint.
- Added Search function to Connections tab to show where a player is seated or waiting.
- Added incremental keyboard search to System, Ring Games, Tournaments, Connections, and Accounts tab in server console.
- Player search feature in client is no longer case sensitive.
- Added a "Show player title in chat" option to Client Settings.
- Renamed "Table Settings" to "Client Settings" in server System tab.
- Fixed bug where avatar mouseover hint was not wrapping correctly.
- Fixed bug where long player names overflowed name plate graphic.
- Fixed a bug in the tournament blinds editor.
- Fixed a critical security bug in the remote administration interface.
- Fixed bug when creating new accounts via remote admin interface.
- Fixed bug where reconnecting players could not see their hole cards.
- Tournament start time now checked for format errors.
- Added new API commands: TournamentsRegister, LogsError, LogsEvent, and LogsHandHistory.
- TournamentsResults API command modified to return list of files when no parameters are specified.
- Added "Administration whitelist" and "API whitelist" options to Server Settings to restrict remote access to specific IP addresses.
- Added new command line parameters (TableName, TableType, TablePassword) for flash client to auto open a table on login.
- Added player search button and menu to flash client.
- Added extended chat window option ("Chat+" button) for lobby chat.
- Lobby chat can now be disabled with new "Lobby chat" setting in Site Information.
- Password recovery can now be disabled with new "Allow password recovery" setting in Account Settings.
- All disabled client options are now hidden in flash client.
- Server can now bind to multiple local IP addresses.
- System settings editor can now be resized.
- Fixed rake field bugs in API and remote administration.
- Fixed indexing bug when renaming tables.
- Fixed "Add to Blacklist" bug in server console.
- Fixed disconnect bug that filled error log with multiple entries.
- Fixed a memory leak in server console list controls.
- Reconnects now display in event log.
- Added missing rake and entry fee fields to API section of help.
- Increased max ring game buy-in from 10,000 to 1,000,000 chips.
- Increased max tournament starting chips from 10,000 to 25,000.
- Clicking "Sel" header in Remote Administration interface will now check all boxes.
- Fixed bug in Leave Table button for tournaments.
- Bold text no longer used in chat boxes to improve performance.
- Reduced outbound server traffic by only sending changes to the Logins, Ring Games, and Tournaments lists.
- Replaced all standard listview controls in server console with faster third-party controls.
- Reduced memory footprint for connection threads.
- Added pause controls to Logs page in server console.
- "Loading data" message now displayed at server startup.
- The "Your waiting list position is #" message on tourney table is now updated when a change occurs.
- When an all-in bet is not called, the overbet is now returned immediately to the player's stack rather than going to the pot first.
- Fixed Max Idle Minutes bug that logged players out too soon.
- Fixed rathole bug in ring games that let players back in after transferring chips.
- Default "Login sounds" setting now off for new users.
- Trial and Lite versions can now run a ring table and a single-table tournament simultaneously.
- Rake Accounts dialog in system console (Chips menu on Accounts tab) now has Inc, Dec, Set, and Log buttons.
- Added new Log Rake Accounts setting for recording all rake and entry fee transactions.
- Added Last Action column to Connections tab (and corresponding API commands) that shows the time a packet was last received from each player.
- Added new Max Idle Minutes setting for terminating idle connections.
- Added new SystemStats API command for retrieving Logins, FilledSeats, OccupiedTables, UpTime, and UpTimeSeconds.
- Added new API commands for Rake Account: SystemRakeGet, SystemRakeSet, SystemRakeInc, SystemRakeDec.
- Added new API commands for Entry Fee Account: SystemEntryFeeGet, SystemEntryFeeSet, SystemEntryFeeInc, SystemEntryFeeDec.
- Added Calc Total command to Chips menu on Accounts tab for summing selected player balances.
- Added Log Balance command to Chips menu on Accounts tab for recording player balances to event log.
- Event logs now show a player's balance after every debit or credit.
- Fixed chat line-wrap impersonation exploit by bolding name and removing extra spaces.
- Fixed bug where ValCode parameter was not saved to file immediately.
- Fixed a bug in ring game rebuy function that allowed a player to play one additional hand with no chips.
- Tables now open automatically for players logging back in.
- Blank username and password now allowed for SMTP settings.
- Fixed table merge bug in tournaments.
- "Fold to any bet" box removed when player is all-in.
- Entry fees now refunded to remaining players when administrator cancels tournament.
- Fixed betting limit bug in tournaments
- Fixed bug in reconnect routine
- Updated help file with new "Gold" version info
- Added "Four-color deck" option to client lobby menu
- Added rake option to ring games (Pro)
- Added entry fee option to tournaments (Pro)
- Added customizable payout structures for tournaments
- "Save to File" and "Load from File" buttons added to tournament blinds schedule editor
- Added rest break option for tournaments
- Added animation to tournament antes
- Added "Allow duplicate PCs" setting
- Redesigned ad system so that custom HTML can be placed on all four sides of the playing area (Pro)
- Playing area can now be sized up to 4000 x 4000 pixels and scrolled in the player's browser window (Pro)
- Added RingGamesPlaying, RingGamesWaiting, and TournamentsPlaying commands to API (Pro)
- SWF Flash client is now checked for tampering and compiled directly into the server EXE
- Fixed numerous bugs
- Login times in client now converted to local time
- Account signup dialog is now only displayed if enabled
- Pausing a tournament now pauses level timer also
- Fixed bug removing sitters too early from ring table
- Fixed "Divide by zero" bug when ante puts a player all-in
- Fixed bug in hand history slider control
- New API (application programming interface) implemented with over 40 commands for controlling
user accounts, game settings, connections, and other system properties from an external source
- Rathole prevention, Default Buy-in, and Leave Seat options added to ring games
- Auto-muck option added to client table window. All checkbox settings are now remembered between sessions
- Redesigned hand history tab no longer produces lag in client when full
- Note field added to player accounts
- Trial version users now have their own server directory at www.pokermavens.net/trial
- Added new logging options: "Log listing", "Log API access", "Log remote administration". All chip
transactions are now logged
- List sorting options have been added to Remote Administration interface
- "Unregister at logout" option added for tournaments
- Tournaments can now start at a specific time with a recurring time option
- Leaderboards and waiting lists are now viewable from the server console
- Administrators can now manually unregister players from tournaments
- Added "Allow chip transfers" option for player to player chip transfers
- Added "Allow balance resets" and "Balance reset minutes" options for giving more chips to players
- Added a "Crash recovery" option for refunding account balances on server crashes or power outages
- The Buddy List function now uses the internal SMTP system for sending emails and removes the
recipient limitation from the old system
- LoginPlayer and LoginPassword parameters can now be passed via GET or POST to the game server for
automated logins of players
- The Login dialog now displays automatically when the client is loaded
- Fixed numerous bugs
- Fixed a bug where disbanded tables were not completely cleared during a multi-table tournament
- Fixed bug where players sometimes had to make two attempts to buy-in to a ring game
- Fixed a bug in the client lobby that prevented the leaderboards from updating properly
- Added a "Clear all" button to Hand History box
- Table chat box now only shows most recent 500 lines
- Fixed betting round bug in ring game
- Fixed incomplete deal bug in ring game
- Disconnects and removals now displayed in event log
- Chat and history lists now only scroll when at bottom
- Fixed blind posting bugs in ring game
- Fixed fractional chip buy-in bug for ring games
- Disconnected players who return within 2 minutes are no longer booted from ring game tables
- Fixed timer bug in ring game buy-in dialog
- Fixed bug in ring game timeout feature
- Fixed column sorting bugs in lobby window
- Net column in ring game lobby now adjusts correctly for rebuys
- Player sitting out in a tournament will now auto fold when blinds put them all-in
- Added a "Check for newer version" feature to server's system tab help menu
- Fixed a bug that caused pauses and freeze ups when players disconnected
- Fixed a ring game bug involving two-handed play
- Fixed a server GUI bug where list selections were not maintained during updates and sorting
- Fixed a bug where players were showing 0 instead of "All-in" when the blinds put them all-in
- A Content-Type header is now issued with all file port requests
- The tournament leaderboard in the lobby window now displays the correct table number for a
player if they've been moved
- Fixed a tournament bug that was causing a delay when moving players after a table merge
- Fixed table-over-rebuy dialog bug
- Fixed bug in "Auto start at bootup" setting
- Account .dat files now updated immediately after balance change
- Fixed several memory leaks
- Recoded pokermavens.net update routine
- Added new "Allow account changes" system setting
- Added "Chips" button to Accounts tab for setting, incrementing, and decrementing account balances
- New "Negative" parameter added to "DecBalance" external control function
- Added "Add" and "Edit" buttons to Blacklist function
- Added sequential numbering system to tournaments
- Game type, buyin, and blinds added to hand history
- Fixed looping "hand cancelled" bug in ring games
- Ring games players with less than 1 big blind must now rebuy to continue playing
- Dead small blind posts in ring games now shown in pot
- Fixed "You have Error" bug in hand helper
- Site News now displays for new players
- Fixed bug in ring game betting
- Fixed bug in site names that used reserved HTML characters
- Added board card summary to pot showdown section of hand history
- Added two second delay at the end of each hand
- Added secure connection option to SMTP feature
- Support email address can now handle < > characters
- Fixed tournament waiting list bug
- Fixed Internet IP lookup bug
- Complete rewrite with Lite and Pro versions
- Client runs in web browser as Flash application
- Server directory at www.PokerMavens.net
- User accounts
- Ring games
- Multi-table support (Pro)
- Custom background and table logo graphics (Pro)
- Remote administration (Pro)
- Banner ad support (Pro)
- Fixed trackbar bug in client module
- Added remote start code feature
- Fixed error handling routines on client disconnects
- Fixed side pot creation bug
- Confirmation dialog displayed when closing server during a live game
- Added bet to pot animation
- Fixed internal threading bug