- Fixed event icon scaling bug.
- New "EventAlign" property in Day/Week/MonthCal controls allows event captions to be vertically aligned (top/middle/bottom) in the day cell.
- New "EventIconHeight" property in Day/Week/MonthCal controls allows direct sizing of event icons.
- New "UseEventColor" property in MonthCal control allows day number colors to be set by event colors.
- Added buttons in Language Preference dialog to save and load custom language settings to an external text file.
- "Locate default folder" button in Select Event Files dialog now works correctly.
- Replaced date/time selection in events editor with simpler controls
- Added new calendars: Week-2.cc2 and TodayIs.cc2
- Converted help file to HTMLHelp format
- Default folders for calendar and event files are now under "My Documents" instead of "Program Files"
- Updated event files with new USA daylight savings time rules
- Fixed event bug in HourCal component
- Added individual color setting for calendar events
- Added color override option to preferences dialog
- Added copy function to event editor menu
- Added new calendar: Photo-Month-12.cc2
- Fixed suffix bug in "$" event counter
- Fixed event color script bug in 6 calendar files
- Print dialog now updates correctly after setup change
- Fixed 255 character limitation in event files list
- Fixed remaining-days-in-year bug in MonthCal component
- Fixed scaling bug for non-English locales
- Added Image-1.cc2 and Image-12.cc2 files
- Added stretch option to Photo-Month-1A.cc2 file
- Major rewrite with new user interface
- Over 30 calendars included, with thumbnail selection
- Improved event system with date ranges, icons, timed events, moon phases, season changes, MS-Outlook import
- New script system with component based calendars (not compatible with version 1 files)
- Improved calendar export function
- Improved help file with tutorials
- XML file formats (calendars and events)
- Updated order form and setup routine
- User options automatically saved/restored in *.op1 files.
- Print calendars in any language with custom language editor.
- Weeks can start on any day of the week.
- Improved support for weekly events.
- Added Image and Image12 to Option() command that allows the user to select custom images with a browse button.
- Rollover function added to toolbar date controls
- WeekNum function added to JulianToDate script command
- Modulo function added to NumVar script command
- Fixed Spanish translation for "Saturday"
- Improved image printing compatibility
- Print and help functions added to pull-down menu
- Updated calendar scripts and help file with new features
- Calendars are now centered on printers with non-uniform margins using new "Configure/Autocenter margins" option.
- More page dimensions displayed on Printer page. Values are also available in updated PageInfo() script command.
- Option added to remove margins when saving calendar to a bitmap file.
- Credit cards now accepted on order form.
- New EventGridWrap() command allows longer, word-wrapped events to be used in calendars.
- New TextWrap() command allows word-wrapped text to be used in calendars.
- Monthly calendars modified to take advantage of new EventGridWrap() feature.
- Scrolling during zoom mode now updates instantly.
- Updated Briggs Softworks address in help file and order form.